Gym Rules and Regulations Form
Members and any guests of a member are required to observe and comply with these Regulations and Rules. The Gym reserves the right to make changes from time to time and these changes shall be posted at the premises.
- We strive to uphold a safe, clean and enjoyable environment. As such, we expect proper, respectful conduct on the premises at all times.
- We do not permit disrespectful conduct towards members, guests, employees or vendors, including but not limited to vulgar, profane, indecent, offensive, violent, hostile, aggressive, threatening, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, or other inappropriate conduct or language.
- No Tobacco, smokeless, or otherwise, allowed.
- No gum or food allowed.
- No children under 18 years old without parental supervision.
- All members, upon entering the facility, are required to present a membership card to gain entrance.
-Do not bring in anything valuable (we are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items).
Trespassing action will be enforced.
Under no circumstance is any member to train another member for compensation. If it is determined that paid personal training has been conducted on the premises, the trainer and trainee will each lose their membership.
- Proper workout attire (shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts) should be worn. No inappropriate or vulgar words or graphics may be worn. Jeans or pants with buttons, hardware (zippers/rivets), and straps are allowed. No see-through clothing. No open-toed or heeled shoes.
- No bare feet are allowed on the floor.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Sand must be removed from shoes before entering the facility.
- The cardio equipment is available on a “first-come, first-serve” basis.
- Please wipe down the machines after your workouts using the wipes provided at the facility.
- It is strongly recommended you bring a personal workout towel.
- It is the individual user’s responsibility to clean up cardio equipment for excessive sweating.
Use weight collars and pins at all times for your safety and that of others.
Return and Rack all weights (plates, dumbbells) after use. Violators will be asked to leave the facility.
Do not drop the weights or lean them up against anything, and use extreme caution in mirrored areas.
We highly recommend a personal towel to wipe off the upholstery after your use.
We recommend lifting with a partner. If you do not have a lifting partner, please check with our staffed hours to ensure staff assistance.
An employee has the right to step in and assist if necessary.
Use of Locker Rooms facilities on a daily basis only.
We do not provide locks for locker use. We do allow you to bring your own lock for daily use only.
The Gym is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged articles.
If workout or shower towels are needed, it’s the member’s responsibility to bring them to the club.
In case of emergency, inform a staff member immediately. The member of staff will help contact the authorities when it is deemed necessary and provide emergency care if needed.
In case of fire or alarm, always use caution and safely leave the building.
Any activity or exercise resulting in pain, faintness, dizziness, or shortness of breath should be stopped immediately.
Headphones must be worn when listening to music. Music cannot be played through a phone, speaker, or other device.
Please refrain from talking on your cell phone on the gym floor and from using profanity while at the club.
If any member violates any of the policies, The Gym has the right to revoke memberships.
A violation may also cause to terminate the membership according to the terms of the membership agreement.
Parking is provided for the use of our facility.
The Owners and Staff thank you for using our services and we wish you good luck with all your fitness endeavors.
Please accept my electronic signature below as my understanding, agreement and acceptance of the rules and regulations set out above.
Tap or click on the signature above to sign