Gym Rules and Regulations Form
- We strive to uphold a safe, clean and enjoyable environment. As such, we expect proper, respectful conduct on the premises at all times.
- We do not permit disrespectful conduct towards other members, guests, or anyone else in or near the premises, including but not limited to vulgar, profane, indecent, offensive, violent, hostile, aggressive, threatening, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, or other inappropriate conduct or language.
- No Tobacco, smokeless, or otherwise, allowed.
- No gum or food allowed.
- No children under 18 years old.
- Members are not allowed to share gym keys or key codes with any other non-members.
-Use gym equipment properly. Failure to do so could result in injury and/or broken equipment.
-Schedule your gym time, show up and leave within that allotted time. Do not interrupte any members that are before or after you.
-Do not bring in anything valuable (we are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items).
Trespassing action will be enforced.
Under no circumstance is any member to train another member for compensation. If it is determined that paid personal training has been conducted on the premises, the trainer and trainee will each lose their membership.
- Proper workout attire (shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts) should be worn.
- Jeans or pants with buttons, hardware (zippers/rivets), and straps are allowed (for safety reasons)
- No open-toed or heeled shoes.
- No bare feet are allowed on the floor (for health code reasons). Clean socks are acceptable.
- No outside shoes are to be worn on the gym floor. Bring shoes to change into that are clean, without sand, rocks, dirt, or mud on the bottom.
- Please use equipment properly. If unsure on how to use something, please contact Nikki at 760-8385
- Please wipe down the machines after your workouts using the wipes provided at the facility and throw wipes away.
- Use weight collars and pins at all times for your safety and that of others.
- Return and Rack all weights (plates, dumbbells) after use. Violators will be asked to leave the facility.
- Do not drop the weights or lean them up against anything, and use extreme caution in mirrored areas.
- Please wipe down all weights, benches, and accessories when finished.
- We recommend lifting with a partner if you will be lifting heavy weights.
- A partner must be a member
- If you do not have a lifting partner, please schedule a training session with Nikki to ensure your safety.
In case of emergency, call 911 immediately.
In case of fire or alarm, always use caution and safely leave the building.
Any activity or exercise resulting in pain, faintness, dizziness, or shortness of breath should be stopped immediately.
- Headphones must be worn when listening to music during theater business hours.
- During theater business hours, please use the theater bathrooms (in the area near the vending machine). All other hours, the gym bathroom can be used.
- Gym door keys can not be copied under any circumstances and must be returned once membership is finished. Any misuse of the the gym key will result in immediate memberships being revoked.
The theater owners have been more than accomadating in allowing members to use a part of their business facility. Please always be considerate of this fact. Any misuse of these accomdations will result in members losing their benefits.
Be sure to lock the main, double doors when leaving the premises.
If any member violates any of the policies, Get Fit with Nikki has the right to revoke memberships.
A violation may also cause to terminate the membership according to the terms of the membership agreement.
Get Fit with Nikki thanks you for using these services and wish you good luck with all your fitness endeavors.
Please accept my electronic signature below as my understanding, agreement and acceptance of the rules and regulations set out above.
Members are required to observe and comply with these Regulations and Rules. Get Fit with Nikki reserves the right to make changes from time to time and these changes shall be posted at the premises.